Thursday, December 13, 2007

What if great ideas were CHERISHED?

It was a jobless Thursday afternoon and I sat in my office cubicle going through old hastily read emails. I found this one from my sister which had a URL and a line saying “hit this link”. I knew she was serious about it as she was not the one for silly fun. As I hit the link, what I saw, left an irrevocable change in me, forever in my life. It inspired. It transpired courage. And I aspired.

Tell me pals,

Once a year, 1000 remarkable people in the world gather in Monterey, California, to exchange something of incalculable value – their ideas. What happens when you view them?

World’s never shared top scientific secrets! – What happens when you view them?

World’s most daring scientists; never attempted daredevil experiments! – What happens when you view them?

The information in an entire text book - crushed into a quarter-hour video. What happens when you view them?

World’s most spectacular discoveries, never expected inventions! – What happens when you view them?

World’s most informative science shows! – What happens when you view them?

You get inspired.

Welcome to TED – Ideas worth spreading at
www.ted.com

TED is an independent, idea driven organization with a passion to disseminate information. BMW, a visionary sponsor, one which believes in the mission of spreading ideas, knows the value of being first, and places a premium on innovation, supports TED in its endeavors.

Today you can view all those videos on TED, download them on your desktop computer or carry them on your mobile multimedia device – all for free.
Thanks to TED and BMW, the world is enlightened.

No comments: